Membership is open to individuals or institutions / companies at appropriate rates.
Benefits of membership of EASG
- Access to a large network of information on all aspects of gaming in Europe
- Updated information, highlighting new trends, policies, events and new publications through our website
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences organised by the EASG and NAGS (Australia).
Membership of the EASG is open to:
- Academics, researchers,
- Regulatory bodies,
- Gaming industry ( manufacturers, operators),
- Treatment professionals,
- Other interested parties
Conferences of the EASG
The EASG holds international conferences every three years in a large European city, to which members of the organisation and other interested parties are invited.
The main topics of this conference are:
- Current political and law developments concerning the game of chance in the several European member states
- Scientific studies, topics of the game of chance supply and the game of chance research in Europe and other parts of the world
- Development of the gaming industry
- Development in treatment of problem gambling
- Information of general interest about games of chance
Application for membership
If you wish to apply for membership, please fill in the details using the following link www.etouches.com/easgmembership2017
If you have any (other) questions regarding the membership, please contact us through our contact page.